Marketing and Business Development Executive
Purpose of the Role: Creatively communicate to the CustomerMinds audience to generate leads, and support strategic business development activities.
Reporting Line: Head of Business Development
- Fuel our sales engine by
- sourcing new leads and their contact information within the target audience and
- executing email campaigns using our technology.
- Define the ‘centralised digital communication’ market space and infuse it with our meaning by writing and producing content and communicating it through various digital channels.
- Manage website and social content
- Continuously enliven how we communicate with our target audience by generating credible ideas.
- Represent CustomerMinds virtually and in-person, spreading the word of what we are doing to the right people for example journalists.
- Support Partner Sales Teams with specific content, ideas and materials to support agreed business development plans
- Prepare sample journeys for prospects, customers and partners.
- Develop content and journeys for initial onboarding projects for strategic customers and partners
Measures of Success
- Lead targets achieved with a high degree of quality
- Email campaigns executed to plan
- Written and video content that ‘turns heads’ – with high read rates
- News and other ‘word of mouth’ reports that accurately reflect the CM message / story
- Successful delivery of appropriate materials to Partner Sales Teams
- Sample journeys delivered to required standards within agreed timeframes
- Successful onboarding of new strategic clients and partners