Digital Journeys for Rewards Programmes
Engage customers with unmissable rewards through partnerships
Bord Gáis Energy (BGE) is a utility company that supplies gas and electricity and boiler services to over 750,000 domestic customers in the Republic of Ireland. Since mid-2014, Bord Gáis Energy has been part of the British Centrica plc Group.
BGE wanted to manage and execute a digital communication campaign to support its rewards program that leveraged key partnerships & sponsorships to benefit sales, brand awareness and customer engagement. In particular the business was looking to keep its customers informed on a weekly basis of special offers that were available exclusively to BGE customers via its partnerships with Tesco, Zurich Insurance and the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
A personalised email offering customer discounts and special offers based on the individual’s interests are sent at a weekly interval to drive engagement and build customer loyalty.
- Customers are offered a choice of which emails they wish to receive, i.e. be updated about sporting events, comedy events, cultural events etc.
- Our easy-to-use HTML designer allows for the email template to be quickly updated with our client’s latest offers each week.
- A secure data transfer protocol allows our client to update customer data from their core system seamlessly.
- 150k Emails sent each week.
- Over 30% open rate and 5% CTR.
- Tracking conversion to ticket sales helped measure and maximize partnership ROI.
- Delivering content that aligns with customer interest helps drive customer loyalty and retention.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you, please reach out to us below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.