CustomerMinds respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Thank you for visiting CustomerMinds! CustomerMinds (“CustomerMinds”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. We feel when it comes to your personal information, we believe in building a relationship that is transparent, with no surprises.
This policy aims to explain when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
This policy also applies to information about you that we collect or receive:
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and CustomerMinds
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries concerning these practices, please contact Eoin Ryan at email@example.com or by writing to Head of Data Operations Versari Hub, 27 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2.
Who are we?
CustomerMinds is a technology company that provides a omni-channel digital communication platform for large B2C organisations. Helping big companies communicate better with their customers by creating personalised customer journeys across digital channels is at the heart of what we do.
In this policy ‘CustomerMinds’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means:
CustomerMinds Limited, (reg. no. 431104). Registered address is Versari Hub, 27 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Your Privacy Classification
The Data Controller is CustomerMinds (“the Company”).
How do we collect information from you?
Information you give us directly
For example, we collect information from visitors to this website to provide information about our products and services and also to deal with enquiries and requests. We use online forms, email hyperlinks, contact our web pages and landing pages. We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
When you visit this website
- Technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet. This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
- Information about your visit to this website, for example, we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, i.e. length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for, referral sources (e.g. how you arrived at our website).
When you interact with us on social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter we may obtain information about you (for example, when you download a case study from LinkedIn). The information we receive will depend on the privacy preferences you have set on each social media platform.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- your name, the company you work for, job title and contact details (email address and telephone number);
- information about your activities on our website and about the device used to access it, for instance your IP address and geographical location;
How and why is your information used?
Your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any company outside CusatomerMinds or our trusted third-party service providers for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all necessary steps to ensure that your data will be handled with care, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
We may assemble statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage behaviour, user numbers, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used under the GDPR.
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Conducting market research
- Sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include a newsletter, blog post, promotional offer etc.
- Processing job applications.
It is important to note that we will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed our data capture form or our online form.
- Re-targeting: Our website uses re-targeting technologies, which we will only use after you have provided your consent. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in CustomerMinds, advertisements from us on partner websites. Re-targeting technologies analyse the information we collect about your interactions with our website, including your cookies (see below), and display advertisements based on your past web-surfing behaviour. We will process your data for re-targeting purposes with your explicit consent.
- Ads: We also work with CustomerMinds companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect personal information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our communications, including advertising. They will only collect this information to the extent you have consented to the placement of cookies for marketing purposes.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact Eoin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to Eoin Ryan, CustomerMinds, 27 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for, the length of time we retain your personal information for is determined by operational and marketing considerations.
We review our retention periods on a regular basis.
Who has access to your information?
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the vital work we do for older people and the exciting products and services you can buy, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form used to collect your information.
We’re committed to putting you in control of your data so you’re free to change your marketing preferences (including to tell us that you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes) at any time by contacting us by email: email@example.com, telephone: +353 (01) 513 2620 or post: Head of Data Operations Versari Hub, 27 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted and will retain your details on a suppression list to help ensure that we do not continue to contact you.
Under GDPR, you have certain rights over the personal information that we hold about you. Here is a summary of the rights that we think apply;
4.1.2 – Right of access
The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
3.3.3 – Right to have your inaccurate personal information corrected
The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
4.1.5 – Right to restrict use
The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
4.1.4 – Right of erasure
The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us);
4.1.6 – Right for your personal information to be portable
The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
4.1.7 – Right to object
The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Head of Data Operations Versari Hub, 27 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
For us to effectively measure and report on website activity, CustomerMinds uses Lead Forensics, Google Analytics, Adwords & Optimizer. More info on Google cookies can be found at:
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.